[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.0.47″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.0.47″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.0.47″ parallax=”off” parallax_method=”on”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.1.1″]
At LetsGetBooking.com we take curation seriously.
Curation, to us, means finding interesting, well-written, and highly appropriate articles and share them with our readers and visitors.
If we choose an article from your site, we are giving it our vote of approval. This not only means that we excerpt your article, we also give it our highest recommendation, and we direct our readers … in every case … to view your article on your website.
Our curation is designed to send our readers to your site and your articles. The reason we curated and excerpted your article because in some way it was to us, well … outstanding!
If, for any reason, you wish us not to excerpt your stories, simply contact us, and request your story be taken down. We will immediately and without exception comply with your take down request, and put you on our list of sites never to excerpt from. 99% of emails we get about curation and excerpting are from publishers and authors who are delighted to receive additional exposure and readership for their stories as a result of our curation.
Most online publishers recognize the value of having their stories and articles:
- commented on
- linked to
- new readers encouraged to the articles
- Social sharing of online content only extends the reach, impact, and ultimately the effectiveness and profitability of the original publisher’s website.
We are excerpting your content to inform our visitors, and to point then to the original source of the excerpt.
We Want You To Be Pleased We Excerpted An Article From You
Standards, practices, and legal decisions about “Fair Use” are still evolving online. Our standards are higher than the merely legal.
We hold ourselves to much higher standards than “Fair Use.” We want “Delighted Use.”
If you are not delighted to be excerpted and linked to by our site, just let us know. We will take action immediately.
We excerpt your stories the way we hope others will curate our content. Specifically, if you like a story on our site, we are pleased and gratified. Please feel free to excerpt it as generously as you wish. In return please just give us clear credit, links back to the article, and some encouragement for interested readers to visit the original article.
Take as much of our content as you think will inform and entertain your readers. Just link, credit, and encourage the reader to visit the original site.
Here is what we will never do:
- We never take your entire article.We never re-publish without full credit, links and sending youreaders.
- We never republish an RSS feed verbatim.
- We never excerpt without the intention of sending you more traffic.
- We always change the headline, and add context, meaning, and analysis to your articles
- Our general guidelines for excerpts published on this site are:
- never more than about 30 – 40% of any article
- never more than one article from any site in any one day
- never more than what is needed to communicate the essence of the article
If you want us to be even more generous with links and credit let us know. If you feel your story has had too much excerpted, let us know.
We will fix it to your standards instantly. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
updated: 21 April 2018